The apps you will work on are consistently used by a large group of people.
We have a range of mobile apps and we still a more to build on the roadmap.
That’s why we are looking for you to join our team and make a difference.
Tixxio is offering a wide range of mobile services to make life easier for our clients.
That means you will not only work on existing code, you will also expand and build new apps from scratch. Since you are the expert, we love to hear your ideas on how to further improve the products and give you the freedom to implement it if we all believe it is worth it.
Do you believe you got what it takes?
– At least 2 years Experience with building Android Apps (Native)
– Knowledge of other languages, like JS, HTML, CSS etc.
– Experience with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and higher
– Experience with DVCS (Git, JIRA)
– Experience with SOLID, KISS, DRY
– Understanding of core Android constructs (Layouts, Widgets, Views, Services, Activities and Fragments)
– Experience with design patterns such as MVC, Singleton etc.
– Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
– Understanding of Android unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Robolectric, etc.
– Advanced Java OO knowledge (abstract classes, interfaces, anonymous classes, etc.)
– Experience with libraries (Play services, Maps, etc.)
– Design-minded attention to user interface implementation
– Professional attitude and work ethics
– Good level of English
We will offer you:
– Being a part of the change in global ticketing
– Excellent place to work
– Work with professionals and with fun people
– Multi-cultural environment
– Competitive salary
– Excellent benefits
– Excellent additional conditions
– Flexibility in working time and place, ideal to combine with personal life
– Working with new technologies
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lass uns kennenlernen und wir gehen deine Pläne gemeinsam durch. Wir werden dich so schnell wie möglich kontaktieren!